
I always assumed my 9 yr old boy was just playing games, watching goofy yt videos, or watching a movie. I had a feeling to check up on him. As I walked to his room I see that his door is closed. Hmm that's odd....he never closes his door because he is afraid of the dark. I opened the door and he immediately shuts the phone off. "Let me see your tablet!" I said,but he zooms right past me. "I have to pee". I'm right on his tail and I literally have to pry the tablet out of his hands. Password Protected? Haha he doesn't know that I watch him every time that he unlocks it, plus his greasy fingertips gives it away. Can you believe that in the quick moments that just past, he had all the windows closed and shut down the tablet.Oh the horror!!! My 9 yr old son has found PornHub...the page that came up was 2 woman eating each other out. I haven't even had the sex talk with him yet. I took his tablet, told him to stay in the room until further notice. I'm dumbfounded about my next move and lil bit mortified about the sex talk. I am a single mother by the way. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2MpAySo
No comments:
Post a Comment