
My four year old son has a pretty bad cough, runny nose, and is generally not feeling well today. He is in good spirits, but clearly has some kind of viral something or other. He had a fever last night, but not this morning. My spouse and I disagreed about whether he should stay home from school. My spouse isn't working at the moment, so needing to juggle work schedules to stay home with him wouldn't be an issue.I thought it best that he stay home, spouse didn't think he was sick enough to miss school. Spouse frequents this sub and will most likely see this post. I feel like we both just need a sanity check.In curious to know how others handle sick kids. Do you keep your kids home for low-grade illnesses, or does it have to be more serious, like fever, vomiting, diarrhea, etc? via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2TgPaq1
No comments:
Post a Comment