
My 2 year old is very particular about textures and doesn’t like many fruits and veggies but I’ll sneak them into his diet with veggie pasta, puréed veggie sauces, chopped up berries in pancakes, stuff like that. He loves bananas and applesauce so he eats that often. I always give him a serving of vegetables at dinner but he always plays with it, rarely even tasting it. I leave fruits and veggies out for him to check out at his leisure but he usually plays with it or just doesn’t go near it.I’m learning that the snacks I typically give him are loaded with sugar and I want to cut back on that. I give him danimals yogurt, raisins, peanut butter granola clusters, cereal (non sugary cereals like Cheerios and Chex), veggie chips, stuff like that. He’s only allowed juice once a day and I give him v8 healthy greens juice but that also seems high in sugar as well.It seems like every food product that seems healthy that he likes, has more sugar than I’d like. I don’t know how much is normal for a 2 year old but I could use some tips on different snacks for my little one via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2Hxaoyc
No comments:
Post a Comment