Wednesday, 23 January 2019

Eating food hot & in peace is a long lost memory ...


I was trying to make 3 different meals with a 3 year old asking twenty times for a cheese sandwich & a snot ridden 11 month year old who thinks it’s funny to dive down the kitchen steps just so he could cry at mummy’s feet.Sit down to eat, my 3 year thinks the crusts are some sort of devils work & he wouldn’t even attempt to eat them even if I covered them in chocolate. 11 month year old wants food but then doesn’t want his food, wants juice but (heres a shocker) doesn’t want that either that belongs on the floor (with the spoon he’s just launched out of my hand)Come to the conclusion I will just eat my (now freezing cold) lunch & let him figure it out ... queue tears & mumumumumumum with candle sticks hanging from his nose & then 3 year old spills juice.I sit silently cleaning up & resume feeding 11 month old thinking oh how I miss eating my food in peace & at a temperature that is edible.Any parents relate? via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2RLbMSs

No comments:

Post a Comment