Wednesday, 23 January 2019

Crying in my room


I got a call at work that my daughter who is 13 cursed a teacher out and walked out of the office as if she didn’t care. When she came home today I told her to tell me the honest truth about what happened. She told me but mentioned nothing about the cursing. My daughter was not raised to curse any adult out but she has an extremely smart mouth. Never heard a curse word come out though. Anyway I took her phone away from her and told her to get in the shower and go to bed. She wouldn’t move. I asked her multiple times before I started to get upset and that’s when I had to raise my voice. She started crying and still wouldn’t move. Then she just got a ball of rage in her body out of nowhere and started throwing her PlayStation games that brought her. She had her fists balled as if she would hit me. I grabbed her arms and asked her to cut it out. She kept coming at me. I have never seen her act this way before. It took about 30 mins before she calmed down but I am extremely hurt. As a single mom I go above and beyond to do for her. I give her my last. It hurts that she would do this to me. I feel as though I could just die right now and she wouldn’t care. At this point I don’t know what to do. I have a conference with her teacher on Monday after school. I’m just literally in tears and extremely heart broken that my one and only child would even think to hit me via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2CDZGjZ

No comments:

Post a Comment