
Oh, nice. Organic cake mix. Very healthy. I’m such a good mom. This will be the best first birthday cake ever.I’ll make it baby sized! It’ll fit so nicely on her tray. These bread pans will be perfect. People will pay me for this idea one day.Hmm, that cooked faster than the box said. Whatever, I was going to cut off the top anyways. Our family will be blown away by my baking artistry. A hidden talent: finally realized.Why is this icing made of tacky glue. Am I supposed to see the cake? How is half a can of frosting too much and also too little? My love for this child knows no bounds.Okay, learning. Next time I think “maybe I’ll just melt the frosting and pour it over” I just fucking won’t do that.Sprinkles. She will love sprinkles and they will delightfully and whimsically cover the terrible frosting. And hopefully the shape. She’ll know how much I love her by the amount of sprinkles I use.It’s good this is a smash cake. It should be smashed. She is very lucky to have me as a mom. Bravo. Bravo. Wow.Happy birthday, baby. I love you. A lot, if the sprinkles are any proof. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2RtcQ92
No comments:
Post a Comment