Wednesday, 3 October 2018

Daycare Has Changed Our Lives!


I can’t believe I’m writing this. I have posted before about me getting little to no sleep (0-4) hours because of my daughters (11 months) constant wake ups/being in my bed which I HATE. We got her adenoids removed and her tonsils reduced to resolve very bad obstructive sleep apnea. It helped a little, but not a lot. She would still be in the crib for 45 minutes before getting in my bed which meant no sleep for me.I started back at my old job Friday full time and her first full day at day care was yesterday. I was so scared about her going to daycare. Literally petrified. She LOVES it. She has so much fun. AND SHES BEEN SLEEPING. Literally last night she slept in her pack n play until 4:30 am! That’s lightyears of improvement in one night! I slept almost 6 uninterrupted hours last night. Tonight she went to bed at 7:30! She gets tuckered out from playing all day and only getting one nap a day (they only let her nap between 11-2 and she sleeps about 2 hours of it) that’s she’s actually sleeping! I have done every sleep training you can think of, even CIO which broke me. She fell asleep in my arms both nights and I just plopped her down in the pack n play since the mat is similar to her daycare nap mat. No fussing. No crying. INSTANTLY ASLEEP. It’s glorious. I’m in tears. Thank y’all so much for your previous words of encouragement. Some days it was the only thing that made me not go over the deep end and lose my mind!happy tears via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2O4vNSb

No comments:

Post a Comment