Friday, 21 April 2017

My 20 month old fell out of the shopping cart.


My guy is too big for the straps in the shopping cart so I let him sit in the middle of the bigger section since he's certain to fall out whenever he inevitability tries to stand up in the section kids should actually go on. My husband is usually with me when I go shopping so there's always one person with him. Today had to be the day that I went shopping alone. We were doing fine until it was time to check out. He went to put something on the checkout counter and pushed himself backwards while he was still reaching. He tipped over and his body was folded in half for a minute and he fell. He seemed fine and stopped crying after a while and has been acting normal but I feel like shit and I am so worried he still has a concussion. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2p5tpx7

No comments:

Post a Comment