
Will try to keep this short... I'm worried about my 4 year old daughter. She's always been a bit of a wild child who is very loud and bossy but also very cute. The thing I'm worried about is some strange habits she has, she's always kind of had them but they weren't as frequent or noticeable as they are now. Some times its a cough, she will do a little cough ever 20 seconds which will go on for days, it's not a real cough and she's not sick. Some times its hair twirling that's gets to the point where I've had to cut chunks of her hair out because she's knotted it up so bad. Some times its eating her hair. There's always some weird little thing she's doing and she doesn't seem to be able to control it. Her father has OCD and I'm wondering if it's the early signs of that or a bit of anxiety. Has anyone dealt with this before? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2eGgeuj
No comments:
Post a Comment