
I'm desperately in need of a perspective that isn't that of those around me. I have a 10 year old daughter and an 8 year old son. Last year my daughter was having issues with her tablet so I tried to clear some stuff off of it to speed it up a bit. In the process I came across a bunch of selfies she had taken without clothes on. I freaked out. She lost her tablet and internet privileges for 6 months. We had a talk, she was grounded, even had a talk with her doctor to see if this was normal or not.Last night while cleaning her room we came across a drawing she had made. She essentially drew a whole page of porn. I don't even know what to do about this. My SO and I are so lost like I get its normal for kids to be curious, she just hit puberty. But this is beyond any curiosity I remember having as a child.Has anyone else been through this? What do I do? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2ezNEx5
No comments:
Post a Comment