
So I have a daughter, and I am actively in her life. Her mother and I split up and she filed for full custody, and got it, without a hearing of any sort what so ever. I have to pay child support but i have a felony and in ohio its hard to find a job as a felon. She works at Krogers. I watch her 5-6 days a week for about 8 hours a day. So i usually have her from 2pm til 10pm. I went to court for non payment of child support and i told the lawyer i have been trying to find a job and also told him how often i watch my daughter and in reply he asked why i was even paying child support. Is there a way now that I can take her to court for shared parenting or a way to not pay child support?? I am not saying that as i still provide for my daughter doing odd jobs and such but i think its crap that she got away with so much when I am still heavily active and care about my child probably more so then she does. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2fk4gI2
No comments:
Post a Comment