Friday, 4 November 2016

How to deal with a whiney toddler


So my son is 2 and a half, overall he is a great little dude, but the past few weeks he's been super whiney and acting out. It's non stop. I try and deal with it, put him on time out, put him in his room, take a toy away, and to some extent it works.But then my wife gives in and just coddles him and gives him what he wants. She hates disciplining him because he gets upset and starts to cry but it's all an act! He has her wrapped around his tiny little finger lol.It's been mentally exhausting lately because his behaviour is stressing me out, I'm getting annoyed by it and I feel like I'm a bad father because I feel that way. Plus is taking a toll on my wife and I's relationship. She gets mad at me when I get mad at him and then I get mad at her for getting mad at me! LolSo, I'm just looking for some ways to help deal with this. Sometimes it gets to be so much that I feel like I just need to leave and be alone for 5 mins, maybe smoke a joint or something to calm down? Can't wait to see how things go once our next baby comes in March! Yay!Please help. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2evpBiY

No comments:

Post a Comment