Wednesday, 2 November 2016

Child just lost their first tooth... Am I horrible if I...


Child lost first tooth, would it be a horrible idea to leave a note from the tooth fairy that says " I left 50 cents instead of a dollar because it was a little yellow, please brush more and follow the instructions the dentist gave you :)"Edit: To answer a few questions: I asked because I wanted honest input, thank you for that! I certainly do not want to make her self conscious. She is 5, her teeth are not THAT yellow. She is however, pretty resistant to having her teeth brushed. It's often a fight, and she occasionally just closes her mouth and refuses to let us brush them. So my hope was to encourage her to good behavior.How about aomething like "Congratulations on losing your first tooth! You're growing up and need to take extra special care of your new big kid teeth! The one you gave me needed a little more cleaning, so follow the instructions the dentist gave you each night!" via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2e3UyvY

No comments:

Post a Comment