
I started a job two months ago after being a stay at home mom and now the kids are sick at least once every two weeks. Now my 7 year old has a very mild case of pneumonia. The husband watched her at-home yesterday and the fever came back last night so I called out today... This is the third time I have called out and the third time my husband as had to call out in two months...I am afraid that my boss is getting upset that we have an to call out so much. I work in childcare and I have to look for a back up plan babysitter for them but I have to have one that can handle special needs.So they also are getting all the new child care germs so they are going to get sick until their immune systems catch up. We are just waiting for strep to happen. Neither kids have had it yet and the oldest is seven.We are in a work at will state so they dont need a reason to fire me.Ugh So stressful balancing between work and kids.... How do other working moms handle this??? Does it get easier to manage the sick days? And tips on how to communicate with your boss about this kind of stuff. I feel I am also behind on adult social skills. So any advice for a new working mom would be great!!! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2ehTjVe
No comments:
Post a Comment