
I know toddlers won't let themselves starve, and they don't usually have a wide variety of foods, but my kid only wants fruit and bread. I'm concerned she's going to have low iron, or some kind of vitamin deficiency.She'll eat fruit, and loves pb&j, and cheese, once in a while she'll eat mac&cheese, and the only veggies she'll eat are baby food pouches, we give her one almost every day just to make sure she's getting some variety, but she refuses cooked or raw veggies. She eats oatmeal and cereal, refuses any kind of eggs or fish. She will occasionally eat processed chicken, like nuggets or patties. She used to eat ground beef or meatballs when she was younger, won't anymore. Doesn't really eat lunch/deli meat, and we don't really eat beans much in our house. She will sometimes eat french fries or sweet potato fries, no mashed potatoes. She will eat hummus, but she sometimes gets little red bumps right around her mouth when she eats it, so we limit it.All she eats is carbs. I don't want her to keep these kinds of habits. She's petite, like me (mom) but I'm worried about her nutrition. Should I put her on a multi-vitamin? (she goes to the pediatrician in January for her normal check up and I'll of course ask him) via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2g597wI
No comments:
Post a Comment