My wife and I are having a little difference of opinion, we have 2 children - a 2 year old and a 3 month old, wife is going back to work for 2 hours an evening, twice a week, leaving me on sole parent duty while they're in bed. Totally fine, they're both good sleepers.We have a summer house in the garden, a couple of meters from the back door to the house, it's my little safe house where I go and play guitar so I don't disturb the kids/neighbours. Now, I don't see the problem with me going in there and taking the monitors, I can see the house at all times and the front door is securely locked. But wife isn't keen, is she just being an over protective mum, or am I being irresponsible? I don't see how it's any different to me being downstairs or in the garden.Interested to hear opinions. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/29bUzq9
No comments:
Post a Comment