Monday, 4 July 2016

Car seat and Childs weight


Hello all. We currently have our daughter in a rear facing infant car seat. I just bought another car seat that is a 3 in 1 and covers a few stages of growth.My daughter is obviously uncomfortable in the current, infant, rear facing car seat. She's 1 years old, but only weighs 20 lbs. the new car seat is forward facing but is rated from 22-110 lbs. So, my wife and I are going back and forth between whether or not to keep her in her current car seat or switch her to the new one. Like I said, my daughter HATES the rear facing one, but does alright in my wife's car in the forward facing car seat. Would I be making a huge mistake switching her over to the new one? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/29rbFX8

No comments:

Post a Comment