Monday, 20 April 2020

What child has been eating


Daughter is around 17 months. It has been hard getting her to eat some good stuff. She always hasn't eaten fruits and veggies that great. No matter how I made them. I think her teeth coming in have been bothering her so that might be the main reason, or just it is her age. I do know they stop eating that much for the most part for a few years. But the stuff she wants to eat bothers me. Snacks and popcorn or seeds are her favorite snacks. I have a lot of purees because that is the only way I can get some fruits and veggies down but I can't get her to take much. She doesn't want eggs so much anymore. I made her waffles with banana, walnut and oats but she stopped eating that. She basically likes mac and cheese and chicken nugget type things. So basically what you hear all kids will mainly eat. I have tried giving her everything we eat for dinner which is too much to describe but very normal food and she sometimes eats it sometimes doesn't. But overall she drinks breastmilk most of day. She doesn't drink regular milk and she drinks some water. I have to give her prune juice though so she can poop regularly. I've had to do that since the beginning when she was eating normal food and pediatrician said it was ok. The pediatrician also said not to worry about what she eats as long as she poops and is acting normal, not losing weight etc. But what else can I try to give her? Any advice? What did you do when baby was picky? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/34Sio5a

No comments:

Post a Comment