Monday, 20 April 2020

100 years


Last night I was putting my 4 year old daughter to sleep and she told me she was worried about dying. "Will there be houses in heaven? What will we sit on? What will we do?". I never know how to answer these questions so I told her she doesn't have to worry about it cause she won't die for a long time. "How long?" she asked. I told her she wouldn't die for 100 years just to put her mind at ease, but after it came out of my mouth I realized there is a chance she will live for another 100 years. All of this covid news like "106 year old beats covid 19" is making me realize there are more centenarians on Earth than I thought.Anyway the point of this ramble is that what we are doing with our little ones right now is possibly setting them up for their next 100 years on planet Earth. I guess I better get off Reddit and make them some peanut butter toast hahhah via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/34SFwA9

No comments:

Post a Comment