Saturday, 22 February 2020

Women have made it hard for us dads to dress our little girls.


Listen ladies, we don't have decades of experience making sure our outfit matches top to bottom. Us men sometimes live by a few rules when getting ready. Does it look clean and does it smell clean(ish)? The number of times my wife has redressed our 9 month old or asked why I chose that outfit grows by the day. Listen honey, I opened the drawer and picked clothes that seemed to match and all while wrestling this little gator. She will then ask me if I thought what bow I would add to the outfit and if her socks would go with her coat/hat? I mean we are going to walmart where she will some day see someone dressed wildly inappropriate and I'll have a lot of questions to answer. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2SQ49t2

No comments:

Post a Comment