
When is it time to stop sleeping together?I am a single father, widower, to a 9-year-old son. Sometimes, we still sleep together. We down sized from a house to an apartment, so his bedroom also became a guest bedroom; his twin bed and a queen bed (big rooms, right? Awesome apartment, right?). We just hit the one year anniversary of his mom's passing, so I've been sleeping in his room, but in separate beds. I think for my benefit more than his.Last night we shared a bed. And we have on several occasions. We are both more affectionate. More random hugs, more random "I love You's".When should we stop? Or, more importantly, when should I stop sharing a bed? I know he will be a teenager soon, and that will bring certain changes, but should I stop before that? Is it weird? I sometimes feel I am too clingy , but he is reciprocative. So?Just looking for two cents from others. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2w2mFFt
No comments:
Post a Comment