Sunday, 23 February 2020

My toddlers are driving me crazy. I cant do it anymore


Am really struggling with this whole parenting thing. I have a 11yr old girl, 4year old boy, 3year old boy and 1year old boy. I am mentally and physically drained. All I do is cook for them, clean after them and never have any time for myself. I started decorating my house to take my mind off all the stress but they destroy everything . Today they broke the curtain pole and am just sat here depressed no idea how to screw it back. I feel like giving up. What is the point ? I am never gonna have any time for myself, never gonna have a nice house and never gonna enjoy my life. I feel like a 24hr slave and I dont see how things are ever gonna get better. The only time I get to get away is when am working but am at work. So that's not even rest. Anyways I dont know what am looking for here. Mabye just needed a rant and then go back to my miserable life. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2PeSmCb

No comments:

Post a Comment