
Would it be a bad idea to put these up on a shelf where my 4yr has to have help to get them?I don’t want her to lose interest in these things because they aren’t readily available to her- but this kid refuses to pick up her puzzles. She will get out and do every single puzzle all over the floor of her room, then when it’s time to break them up and put them Away she just does them again or has a tantrum because suddenly they are too many to pick up.She loves to look at books but isn’t very careful with the books and they get left on the floor and stepped on. I feel like we do a massive clean up everyday just so she can get to the bathroom in the middle of the night without tripping .TL;DR Should I put her stuff up so she has to ask for it- will it make her not want them anymore? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2T99bzS
No comments:
Post a Comment