
What are your thoughts? How did you guys approach Christmas traditions? Any disagreements?⛄π
π¦π€ΆππOur son is 13 months old so he doesn't understand this stuff yet anyways. I'm not the most festive person and I told my husband that maybe we shouldn't have our son believe in Santa Clause and stuff. Plenty of kids grow up perfectly happy without Santa. He was like "NO WAY HE HAS TO BELIEVE IN SANTA!". π I'm not like super against it or anything so I said sure. Maybe my mind will be changed when he gets a bit older. My husband is all about Christmasy things. I love that he is festive I just sometimes feel bad that I'm not. (I've just never been the biggest fan of Christmas because it stresses me out. There are too many things happening at once and I cannot handle crowded places and everyone is out and about and I can't even get groceries. I have ADD and I have to keep my schedule pretty simple because I will forget things too easily and get stressed out. On top of that my birthday is like 2 days after Christmas. Sorry unrelated. . . )But I am NOT doing the elf on the shelf thing. I thought he was from a horror movie until I learned about it a few months ago. π€£ via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2MsDgb8
No comments:
Post a Comment