
I’m pregnant for the first time. 14 weeks and my family doesn’t know yet. And there is something that endlessly goes through my head, that will define my parenting life, sooner or later.I hate my father. I’ve been no contact with him for a few months, since I’ve been financially independent. He’s been abusive towards me and the rest of the family, he’s a pretty shitty person overall. He went through some trauma so I kinda forgive him but that doesn’t change his personality and the fact that I don’t want to deal with him. I also don’t want my future kid to deal with him, as long as he/she cannot make the decision of course.He already has a grandchild that he barely meets because they live far from here, but he can see the kid. I wouldn’t allow that, and I don’t even want him to see pictures / videos of my child to be. I admit I am resentful and want him to not be aware at all of what will be my future family life. It wasn’t so hard to be NC for the last few months, but I don’t know how make it possible for my future kid, because I will have to meet the rest of family and I’m not sure I could avoid him all the time. I would even want him to not even know I’m pregnant, but the news will break someday sadly. I’m sure my mother at some point won’t forbid him to be there if I visit, even though I would have asked her to. And she will most likely show some pictures as well, etc.Is anyone in the same situation ? How do / would you deal with it ? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2tI36RH
No comments:
Post a Comment