Tuesday, 24 December 2019

Locked Out With 1yr Old Inside


My first failure as a parent.My husband leaves for work before me so I have to transport myself, my one year old daughter and all our stuff to both daycare and work. We live in a small apartment building.I usually leave my daughter alone inside for a few minutes to take our stuff (diaper bag, my lunch, purse, etc) out to my car. I usually have her corralled in a safe area or in her jumper so she can't get into things.Of course I forget to grab my keys walking out the door. We have 2 door to get through, my apartment door and the buildings exterior door.So I'm walking to my car and realized oh crap I don't have my keys.....and the one time I forget them, all the exterior doors I can use to go inside latch and lock ( they usually don't, it's an old building).I'm locked out of my apartment with my 1 year old daughter inside by herself.....Luckily I have my phone on me and my husband is only 10 minutes away. Had I not been able to get ahold of him, I would of had to call the police or my landlord. 🤦 via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/39aXvne

No comments:

Post a Comment