Tuesday, 24 December 2019

I almost did a Lois today and cancelled Christmas.


For reference: male, 2 kids.I'm so stressed out this Christmas. My wife has been in bed with a migraine for 3 days now. I've done all the shopping, cooking and decorating so far. Still haven't been able to wrap any presents.The kids don't want to watch any Christmas films or shows, they just want to play Minecraft and watch YouTube. If I take pads or phones off them they just fight like cat and dog.We're going to my parents tonight for dinner and my wife has just decided she isn't going. Their presents didn't come in time so I've had to buy them gift cards for now.I just need to rant. I had a mini breakdown today and almost cancelled the entire thing. I had to sit and have a little cry because I just want a family Christmas like I had as a kid.Rant over. Smile on and back to work. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Sj1zfn

No comments:

Post a Comment