Monday, 23 December 2019

I'm so sick of my daughter 😒😒


Hi all, first time posting. Not sure if I'll have time to reply to any comments. I really feel down. My 2.5 year old daughter is driving me crazy. She's incredibly loving and intelligent of course but she's just soooo demanding of my attention. I work 3 days a week abd the rest of the time I spend with her and her older brother who's 5 and much more laid back.My husband and I don't have any support which is the main diffculty I guess. His health isn't 100% so I am the backstop of the family and I'm just so tired. I'm already on antidepressants just to keep going with daily routine.It's difficult to describe why she's annoying. She has a lot of her own ideas and wants me to satisfy those ideas, be it food, dress, play, etc. She has a shrill voice that she uses constantly on volume 10. She screams like someone is hurting her just because of a tiny thing like her train fell off the track. Sometime I feel physically nauseous just to hear her voice.I had just asked my husband to have a couple of hours away from the children every Saturday... and he has a mini stroke on the 1st Saturday we were going to carry this out. As much as I worried for him a little part of me thought "I just can't have those couple of hours can I?".I don't know what I want from you guys, but I just need to get this off my chest. I don't have time to talk to see my friends. I literally sleep, work, look after children, housework and sleep.Thank you for listening.Edit: I should add that my first born has special needs. I find this isolated me even more due to lack of playdates, not being able to keep my plans or even make plans with friends, difficult to cultivate new friendships with other parents etc, so my social /support circle is decreasing.Also I should really change the title. As I wrote this post I realised that's not the issue. Lack of breaks is the issue. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/34PXba8

No comments:

Post a Comment