
I wasn't able to buy anyone, including my 3 year old, ONE. SINGLE. THING. for Christmas. I don't have a job and neither does my fiance. His mom bought everything my son has under the tree right now, which isn't much at all but at least he has something there from Santa and I'm grateful for her doing that. I feel so disappointed in myself though. I've been randomly crying off and on since I put out the Santa gifts at 7pm. Looking on Facebook at all of my friends and family, they all have entire rooms full of gifts for their kids, some of them for just one kid, I feel so ashamed and mediocre from the surge of jealousy and sadness that floods my senses. I know my son will be just as happy in the morning with his few gifts as he would be with a hundred gifts and that's all that matters is his happiness but my pride and Christmas spirit is completely gone. Next year has to be better, I have to get my life together. Sorry for the sob story, I just didn't have anyone else to pour my heart out to right now. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2SpfxMw
No comments:
Post a Comment