
Hi guys, my first born is on her 4th week. Everything seems to be fine, except for sleeping.From last week, she barely have a long nap at night. We breastfeed her at 7pm, swaddle her, turn down the light, turn on white noise machine, close curtain,...everything we can to provide her a 'sleepy' environment. When she falls asleep on our arms, we put her down on her crib (next to our bed), continue to sing to her, gently tell her 'it's bedtime, go to sleep,...' Then, her sleeps, but 30-45 minutes later, she starts to cry, louder and louder. My wife has to pick her up, breastfeed her to comfort her. And this will happen through the nightI understand that we can't and shouldn't sleep train our babies until they get ~6 months. But I wonder if there is anything I can do to help my little one connecting her sleep cycles. I'm thinking of bottle feeding at night to make sure she'll not get hungry.I'd love to hear opinions from you or some advices to survive 'the 4th trimester' :( Thanks!!! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2NCLM7d
No comments:
Post a Comment