Saturday, 24 August 2019

My son made a friend!


My parents and I just took mini-human (19 months) on his first camping trip, and on the way home we stopped at Hungry Jack's so he could play in the playground.He was shy at first because there was another little boy in there (14 months) with his parents already, but within ten minutes they were running around playing together like old friends.My son has never really been into ball play but he was throwing a ball to the little boy, who kept passing it back. They were chasing each other and at one point they were walking side-by-side and patting each other on the arms.It was so beautiful, and it's the first time I've seen him actively engage with another child. He's done side-by-side play before, but this was active participation.I'm so proud! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2MBvq0j

No comments:

Post a Comment