Thursday, 22 August 2019

Attention parents, Do NOT let your kids use the app called “Likee”


I recently made a horrifying discovery, I noticed my daughter was on this app called Likee. This short video app seemed suspicious to me so I decided to do some investigating, and oh my god.There’s a large number of young girls around 7 to 13 years old acting sexual and doing other inappropriate things. Pedophiles openly asking young girls on this app to do twerking or belly dancing, even full on sexual acts. These pedophiles are using this app to groom children and chat with them, it’s beyond sickening. There are no parents monitoring these kids at all.It was a disturbing wake up call for me. DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS ON THIS APP. It is extremely dangerous, I am disgusted. Nobody is talking about this. Please if you don’t believe me, look it up yourself, better have a strong stomach. Try to warn other parents about this if you can. My daughter is banned from this, I now monitor every app she downloads on her phone.Here is a video also talking about it https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k-KxxM_VD2Y via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2ZlkF44

No comments:

Post a Comment