Thursday, 22 August 2019

(26m)Ex husband/father of my child got arrested, lost his job, and moved in with a sex worker within the same week. I'm...at a loss here.


This is a wild ride, so I'll just jump right into it.1. I(27f) just found out that my daughter's father's girlfriend, whom he lives with, is popular on pornhub.Now, the independent woman in me doesn't want to judge, as this is her business. But the mother in me, saw that my daughter sleeps in the room that was seen in the pornhub link I was sent, and fucking lost my shit. I called him right away, and he laughed, he called me a baby. She did reach out to me, I've yet to read the text she sent but what little I did read states she keeps this lifestyle entirely separate from my daughter and would never expose her to that. Am I overreacting to this?2. My 2 year old daughter is in his care on the weekends. I recieved a phone call last Friday night around midnight that he had been arrested.Thankfully (kind of), my daughter was being babysat by his girlfriend at the time and wasn't taken by authorities. I went and picked her up immediately. Then I looked up his booking info. I already knew it was something stupid, because he's stupid, but not necessarily a criminal. He had not one, but two "failure to appear" warrants. I asked but still don't know what the original charges were for, that he missed court dates for. Twice. It does turn out that he was aware that he didn't have a license, and rather than telling me (so I could provide transportation for her to/from where he's at) and/or getting this fixed, chose to drive with my daughter in the car. I'm infuriated that he hadn't assessed these risks and that he is blowing it off as no big deal.3. He lost his job on Monday.This was in no way related to his arrest - he was fired for poor attendance. This concerns me because he made it seem like he was doing well at work. Also, he doesn't at all seem concerned that he is out a job. His response to my (angry) concern was "we'll be fine".I have posted before about him not getting his shit together for his daughters (he has another daughter from a previous relationship as well). I think I'm at the end of my rope here and that I'm going to sue for full custody and, for the time being, only allow supervised visits. I need your opinions.TL;DR: my 2 year old daughter's father has made a series of stupid decisions that put me in a bad place as a parent and I need your opinions about whether or not I'm making a good decision by sueing for full custody. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2L2Fr3v

No comments:

Post a Comment