
I honestly don't really know what to expect by writing this im just venting. But this is the THIRD time my son comes home without his sweater. He's 6. I told him to stop being so careless but i know due to his age he can't help it sometimes. He takes it off when he plays in gym and gets overheated. I get that. But i told him to keep it in his book bag then but he tells me he cant because they tell him to leave his book bag in the classroom. So he sets his sweaters to a chair or to a corner on the floor and then he cant find them afterwards. I have told the school that this is the THIRD time his sweaters have gone missing. Sweaters aren't cheap. His were fleece lined so if i were to calculate how much at $20 each, we have lost $60+ dollars worth of sweaters!! And the teachers swear they are never in their classrooms. The staff never finds them. Apparently the main office never receives them. And the lost and found is always bone dry. NO ONE puts anything in that lost and found box! I'm just livid because i just got back from my son's school and went to the lost and found to see if the sweater he lost yesterday evening when he was in after school was in there but like i expected it isnt. So i called the main office to let them know if they had seen his sweater. Some woman picked up and told me she hadn't recieved anything and to check the lost and found. I told her as nicely as i could, but im sure she could pick up my frustration that NOTHING ever gets put there because i have been rummaging through their lost and found almost daily and NOTHING is ever there but the same torn sweater, one glove and sock that has been there since October. They're so old theyre gathering dust. And that they need to have a talk with the children about taking other people's properties. This woman changed her tone and condescendingly goes "our children DO add things to the lost and found, come back later and you will probably see the sweater" I know its partially not the staff's fault. They cant stop parents and children from being thieves with no morals. There's been countless times that i have seen children drop their gloves, hats etc and chased them to hand it back to them. But i'm just livid and i needed to vent.... via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2FVUaMz
No comments:
Post a Comment