Wednesday, 23 January 2019

I need help/advice foe kinship adoption and legal advice


Things are bad at home... I cant provide for my daughter and she is at constant risk because of my abusive ex and his stalker tendencies( mutual friends have told me rumors of his boasting about sacrificing my child. God knows what he joined a cult shortly before i became pregnant. Which in itself is another shitfest). If it wasnt for friends wed be homeless. My immeadiate family is abusive to us (except my adopted eldest bro, he got away) and everything is shit. Ive been extremly mentally unstable since christmas and im seriously considering suicide. I just cant take it anymore... My kid is 3... And i have failed her so much. I cant provide a home, cant hold a job. And she deserves so much better. If it wasnt for foodstamps shed be starving. Im so scared about how much longer i can fight. I never wanted her to deal with poverty and here we are. Shes behind on learning because i can only afford people who give her youtube and dont feed her. And i know theres assistance for child care but i have been on the list for over a year. My ex avoids anyway the government can follow him ( homeless, destroyed his phone, and quits his jobs sparatically,). Hes dangerous. He raped me. He shows signs of being a child predator. And he has stalked me. ( i was stupid and listened to the wrong ppl and didnt call the police). Ive been collecting evidence on him being dangerous and not fit. When all of a sudden he finally pays a payment of child support (hes done this before waits until the 6month mark and pays. Just so i cant take him to court)... I should have never listened to my family and take him to court then. What im asking is i have an older brother who got away from the abuse and is living a productive life. My daughter has stayed at his place before (when i was trying to find a job).... What do i say to ask him to adopt my kid to give her the life i cant give her. And if he were to agree would we be able to win and take cuatody away from my ex? I know some people will think im a terrible mom and i am i made stupid choices and mistakes, i was fucked up before having my kid and shouldve been smart and had her adopted then. Am you are right i am stupid and terrible, but i love my kid so much and i want her to be safe and have the best chance at life. Even if it is with me out of the picture. I need advice and i need help. Please via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2RKDKOc

No comments:

Post a Comment