Wednesday, 23 January 2019

Howwww do you guys do it?! I mean seriously!


I'm a first time mom.. of a 4 year old boy. He's my everything! Love him with everything I have! But I'm seriously have lost all patience that I have ever had! He does not listen, rebels, continuously does what I tell him NOT to do, and just proceeds doing whatever the fuck he wants! This angers me so badly that he doesn't listen to a word I say! I'm almost ready to send him to live with his father (his father and I are not together). I can't handle this and I need advice. When he gets in trouble he just screams and cries for minutes on end which feel like they're never ending. He kicks me and hits me when he gets in trouble as well. WHAT DO I DO? HOW DO PARENTS HANDLE THIS?! via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2FJFSzG

No comments:

Post a Comment