Thursday, 24 January 2019

Daughter makes stage debut.


My kindergartener son had his first school concert last night. His class sang the first song, then switched with the other kindergarten class, then joined them to sing together. My daughter (who will be 4 next week) wanted to sit in the front on the floor because she couldn't see, so I allowed her and was checking on her every couple of minutes. When my son went up for his second song, I couldn't find her. I looked all around the gym and finally figured she had to have gone with the kids.Sure enough, the curtain opens and there she is, standing next to her brother. I started laughing uncontrollably. The parents around me couldn't figure out what was so funny. I got pictures and a short video. After the song she came back to me and told me she "didn't do a good job. I didn't know the song!" I laughed again and hugged her and let her know she did great. My baby has already lived the nightmare of being on stage unprepared.It later came out that my son saw her sitting in the front and asked if she wanted to come with him. They are the lights of my life. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2TcQ2Mi

No comments:

Post a Comment