
Hi all,My husband and I have a 2.5 year old that is completely obsessed with me. This means that when I'm at home (which is all the time right now, as I'm on maternity leave) all he wants is me. My husband is feeling very hurt by this, so much that he has completely shut down and ignores any interaction with our son. I worry that this might damage their relationship.I'm hoping to get some tips on what I can do to make him feel better. I've tried talking to him about it, but every time I try to bring it up he gets mad and walks out, leaving me to deal with our toddler and newborn by myself. I've also tried encouraging our son to show more affection towards his dad, but my husband doesn't appreciate that either, as he feels that it's not sincere.So I'm really at a loss here and would appreciate any insights or tips. Thanks! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2NlKb3z
No comments:
Post a Comment