Thursday, 4 October 2018

I can’t even take care of my son right now


My husband thought it would be smart to take all my anti anxiety meds. I’ve been on these for over a year straight. He left me enough for one day. He’s currently in jail. I called the police department and they told me theres absolutely nothing I can do to get my meds refilled. Called my doctor and I’m waiting on a call back but without a police report I doubt he’ll refill them.I’m sitting in class shaking and crying. I’m very close to a mental break. My only hope is to get a few for my MIL and aunt and try to wean my body of them. I’m withdrawing. I could literally have a seizure from this.My son has been with his grandma (MIL) since yesterday morning and I’m suppose to pick him up in a few hours. I haven’t been home except to shower. I’m going crazy. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2PcK7EH

No comments:

Post a Comment