
Hey everyone! My DS turned a year old on the 25th of September. Tuesday the 9th I start my new job and he starts daycare after me staying at home with him since he was born. This will be a huge change for us and I’m wondering if anyone has some advice on how to make this transition easier for the both of us. DS has been watched by family during the day and over nights throughout this year, but I’m so nervous about him starting daycare and having to be watched by a stranger. We have visited the daycare twice already and plan on going back again Friday just to get him familiar with the teacher and kids. I’m also nervous about myself going back to work and juggling a 1 year old because this is all new to me. My fiancĂ©e is an AMAZING help and will do drop offs in the morning but pick up and bedtime will be all me as he works long retail hours. Any tips will be greatly appreciated and wish us luck on this new journey! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2O7Gm76
No comments:
Post a Comment