
I have less than 3 weeks before I have to go back to work. My son will be 12 weeks when I return. I have nooo idea how the mornings will go/how to plan for them. I still nurse on demand all day/night. I’ve gotten a few four hour stretches but typically it’s between 2-3 hours at night. If I have to leave by 645, would it make sense to just start no matter what feeding him at 545, even if he’s not awake? (What time I’m assuming we will have to start our morning routine). And is it true that they really should be in bed for 12 hours? That is literally impossible for us. Very interested to see what you all do. I know I have time but I’m such a planner and just want to make sure I get to nurse him before I go to work in the morning. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2P5niCT
No comments:
Post a Comment