Saturday, 3 March 2018

Fathers in unhappy relationships, how are you coping?


Throwaway account. Not sure if this sub is suitable but the submission has been rejected elsewhere...We are expecting our first child together. I love this woman, but I also feel a very raw hatred towards her sometimes. She is not my regular type and fell pregnant very fast, yes I messed up, I know but I can't change that now so I'm trying to do the best I can. I don't know if it's her hormones from the pregnancy, her own parents have even cautioned me to not get too close because of her immaturity, they know about her bullshit and have offered me support whenever I need it.But I also want to do the very best I can for this little girl and unfortunately that means putting up with her mother. I feel fucking miserable, I am trying to do what I can but nothing is even acknowledged by her.Anybody else miserable? How do you get through the daily grind when you can't leave because of children? I'd really like to hear other's experiences on this. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2CVAljy

No comments:

Post a Comment