
As the title says, how can I do more for my 8 month old son? As of now I feel more like a babysitter than a parent.My girlfriend works so I stay home and take care of our son. We do our ABC’s and count to 10, I take him for a walk once a day, He watches an episode of word party on netflix. I play fortnite while he naps. Around 6 when his mom comes home I go to the gym for an hour or two and by the time I get home he’s bathed and ready for bed.He’s a bright child. He copies the faces I make, my hand gestures (clapping and pointing) he’s pretty much mastered crawling and he’s been attempting to walk on his own, he walks along the couch pretty fine. He self feeds himself num nums and puffs. Most importantly he’s healthy.But is this it? Is there more I can do for him? Is it normal to feel like I’m not doing enough? What can I add to our daily routine to better our relationship?I think that’s all. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2GXZqfZ
No comments:
Post a Comment