
So kid came home several times, says day was bad because her 1st grade teacher said they were making her "so sad and breaking her heart because they won't do their work and shut their mouths" . She also constantly has them stop and put their head down on the tables until they are all quiet. Takes away recesses and threatens to take away parties, field trips regularly. The parties also have to be earned by collecting lots of stickers, so it would be a double whammy.I know she has it rough - lots of difficult, young kids in a bad area. But guilt trip aspect really bothers me. My child, who is super well behaved and sensitive, comes home in tears because they wouldn't "shut their mouths" and hurt the teacher. Is this as bad as I feel it is?What are the other options? I don't want to complain without some option to offer. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2APDip8
No comments:
Post a Comment