Saturday, 23 December 2017

Son is sick so we canceled Christmas.


I'm sure many parents went through this before and will in the future... but I'm still upset and I hope others can relate. I was preparing brunch for my family (mother, brothers, nephew and niece) for Christmas eve but my little one (almost 2 yo) is sick. He's been having fever for 3 days and coughing so much. It makes me so sad, I hate to see my son sick :( and we don't see family much except on Christmas. Of course we can't see a doctor until the 26th or 27th because everything is closed. Ugh. I know it's not that bad and there are worst situations, I'm just sad as this is a bad timing... I was really looking forward to Christmas this year as my son would actually enjoy it (at 1 yo they don't really understand I think), and now it's just not going to happen. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2DEKpPu

No comments:

Post a Comment