
I work in a small, small law firm for 2 attorneys and we have 2 cases on the 2p docket today. My kindergartner has an end of the year holiday party today around 3p - which I didn't know about until a couple days ago. I think she's really, really hopeful I'll come, but I'm not sure I can make it because of work (and plus school is 45 minutes away so I'd have to leave at 2/2.15). I did take time last week to have lunch with her at school during the day, but I'm not sure I can leave early today. I haven't asked my bosses yet, and I'm kinda nervous to do so. Could I send grandma in my place?Let me add the holiday party is for the kids - the parents are simply "volunteers" and only 5 or 6 kids' parents show up to these things usually.tl;dr Due to work commitments, I don't know if I can make a 3p holiday party at my Kindergartner's school that I learned of a couple days ago. Am I a horrible parent? Can I send grandma? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2DndEWJ
No comments:
Post a Comment