
My 12 year old has been refusing haircuts recently and has said that he wants to grow it out. He is keeping it clean and styled but my husband doesn't like the idea of him growing it out and thinks we should make him cut it. I feel like hair is just hair and as long as he isn't hurting anyone then he should be able to grow it out. My husband thinks the longer style looks bad in general and thinks our son will hate having to tie it in a ponytail to play sports. I think that is something he'll just have to deal with if he wants his hair long.I'm curious to see what other parents do. Do you have a say in your child's hairstyle? What are reasonable parameters? Do you have any or just allow everything? Thanks! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2kWWaIy
No comments:
Post a Comment