Thursday, 21 December 2017

Thank you for giving me the reassurance I needed to find a daycare for my son. I'm surprisingly SO excited for him to start!


Thank you to the parents who weighed in on putting my 2.5 year old into daycare. It really helped to hear that your little ones are healthy, happy, and well-adjusted.My husband and I toured SO many places. We saw the good, the bad, and the ugly of daycares in our area and we found one that we fell in love with! He starts in a couple weeks and I really think he will thrive.It's bright, happy, and clean! The kids there were smiling and seemed to have close, genuine connections with the teachers. There are art projects on display and different play "centers."The ratios are low, they take field trips and have fun guest visitors (the fire fighters came last week). The lunches are brought in by a catering company and, quite frankly, I'm a little jealous of the menu.The curriculum is play-based and the kids get ample time to play outside each day. They even have an app where they share daily pictures/videos of what the kids are doing each day, and they send weekly emails about each child's progress and what they learned.Sorry for the brag. I'm just over-the-moon, and I feel like they will provide him with a lot of opportunities that I'm struggling to provide as a SAHM.Thank you for giving me the courage to explore my options! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2Dmb5UV

No comments:

Post a Comment