Monday, 2 January 2017

Lazy or Overreacting?


So i just took a 10 day vacation from work, we did not go anywhere, just hung out with the family (11 yo daughter, 9 yo son) at home over the holidays. For some reason when I go on vacation like this I get all these goals or ideas in my head of all the things I think I am going to accomplish, i.e. - go to gym everyday, make home spotless, hike everyday, etc. (exaggerating..kind of). Then none of these things are ever really done. We all usually just kick back, wake up around 9am, play video games, maybe get out and do a couple things with family.My question is should I be worried about this being "laziness" that may somehow affect my children? I really do not know if I am overthinking this as my parents were workaholics. Also, I have always struggled with how I think I "should" be living vs. how I "actually" am living. Any thoughts appreciated. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2iID1Z4

No comments:

Post a Comment