Monday, 2 January 2017

Fellow parents, have you noticed any quirky behaviors that your child developed as a baby/toddler that followed them into their kid/preteen years?


My daughter LOVES to argue, about anything and everything. I remember her pretending to argue with me and my husband at a very young age when she had begun impersonating us (we do not fight often btw, or ever in front of her so I'm not sure where she learned it!). She used to put her little hands up and yell baby babble at us and we'd just copy her, she loved it. Now she has to argue everything from getting her socks on to what her dad and I talk about, it's exhausting and I don't see an end in sight, hopefully she will make a great lawyer someday! What has your child done for as long as you can remember? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2iXAAkB

No comments:

Post a Comment